FI:PA096 Seminar on Search and Dialog - Course Information
PA096 Seminar of Searching and Dialog LaboratoryFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vlastislav Dohnal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Ivan Kopeček, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Pavel Zezula, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 14:00–15:50 B204
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objective of seminar is to acguaint the students with the topics that are studied in the laboratory and are related to dialogue systems and similarity searching in multimedia databases and other datasets.
- The seminar is devoted to current problems related to the ongoing research activities within the laboratory. Presentation of the students or LSD lab members are are also a part of the seminar. These presentations cover the problems related to the ongoing research activities within the laboratory.
- Literatura bude dle potřeby zadána v souvislosti s programem semináře.
- The literature will be specified in relation to concrete research program of the seminar.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar is open for PhD as well as undergraduate students interested in any research area of LSD lab. A presentation about solving an actual problem is required to pass the seminar and obtain the credits.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information