FI:PA096 Seminar on Search and Dialog - Course Information
PA096 Seminar of Searching and Dialog LaboratoryFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vlastislav Dohnal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Ivan Kopeček, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Pavel Zezula, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 14:00–15:50 B204
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 25 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is to create a common platform for discussing issues related to ongoing research projects within the laboratory of searching and dialogue. The purpose is to present current projects' status to the other lab members and stir up a discussion that leads to new solutions and approaches. The projects are solved within small , usually disjoint, teams but led by lab members.
- The content of the seminar is formed by presentations of current status of ongoing research projects of the laboratory of searching and dialogue. Inherent part of the seminar is presentations about new research trends. The backbone of the seminar is formed by presentations by PhD students.
- Literatura bude dle potřeby zadána v souvislosti s programem semináře.
- The literature will be specified in relation to concrete research program of the seminar.
- Teaching methods
- A short oral presentations of a research project and discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is obtained by giving an oral presentation about solving an actual problem.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information