FI:PV045 Information System Management - Course Information
PV045 Information System ManagementFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- Mgr. Radek Foltýn (lecturer)
Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Michaela Bocánová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Eva Hladká, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 20. 9. to Fri 13. 10. Wed 8:00–9:50 A318
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
PV045/02: Wed 18. 10. to Fri 15. 12. Wed 10:00–11:50 C416, R. Foltýn
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 10/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 38 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is about to present basic consequences of architecture of ERP systems. ERP system is analyzed not only from customer´s point of view (its functionality and utility) but also from the point of view of developer and software analytic.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will understand to:
- suggest and design the stucture of ERP implementation process
- know the basic functionality of ERP system
- describe the relations among basic modules of ERP system
- know the basic possibilities of ERP customization
- Introduction, Information system, Basic model of IS life cycle, ERP system, iDempiere, Basic configuration and customization, Basic modules in the system, From quote to invoice, From requisition to invoice , Payments – cash and bank, Accounting, Reporting, Application dictionary, Plug-ins in iDempiere
- KUMAR, Ajit. ADempiere 3.6 Cookbook. Birmingham: Pack Publishing, 2011. 316 pp. ISBN 978-1-84951-338-8. info
- PAMUNGKAS, Bayu Cahya. ADempiere 3.4 ERP solutions : design configure, and implement a robust enterprise resource planning system in your organization by using ADempiere. 1st ed. Birmingham: Packt Publishing, 2009. xiv, 437. ISBN 9781847197269. info
- VOŘÍŠEK, Jiří. Strategické řízení informačního systému a systémová integrace. Vyd. 1. (dotisk). Praha: Management Press, 1999. 323 s. ISBN 80-85943-40-9. info
- Teaching methods
- The course is divided into two parts – theoretical, focused to the presentation of the basic knowledge of information system and their development and the second part, aimed to the practical presentation on seminars. We assume students will use their own laptops during seminars.
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of the independently presented final project, test from theoretical background
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.