FI:PV113 Audiovisual production - Course Information
PV113 Production of audiovisual artefactsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/3. 5 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sojka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. BcA. Robert Král, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MgA. Radovan Hakl (seminar tutor)
MgA. Josef Víšek (seminar tutor)
Bc. Kryštof Zvolánek (assistant)
Mgr. Jakub Špiřík (assistant)
Mgr. Radek Gomola (assistant)
Mgr. Daniel Poľan (assistant)
Bc. Elena Kubalíková (assistant)
Mgr. Antonín Holík (assistant)
Mgr. Peter Strieška (assistant)
Jana Ludvikova (assistant), Bc. Jana Ludvíková (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Matula, Ph.D.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Petr Sojka, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 17:00–17:50 D3, Wed 18:00–19:50 D3
Asking for approval is possible in these cases:
A) the student has his/her technical scenario that s/he created within course PV110 Basics of Film Discourse previous semester approved OR did not complete PV110 in the previous semester, but has his/her own technical scenario that s/he wants to have approved and then shoot it OR participate in the process of making,
B) the student wants to participate in organizing the festival,
C) the student wants to pass the course in the form of a colloquium, and therefore wants a combination of A) and B).
A prerequisite is a passion for creative activity, specifically for multimedia communication via audiovisual works, or is interested in participating in organization of the festival. For more information about approval, detailed requirements or rules visit page https://is.muni.cz/auth/el/1433/jaro2012/PV113/index.qwarp.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 39 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students are able to: identify and work with the basic concepts and roles in the production process of multimedia work, work in teams to produce film and animation work and present it at the Film Festival FI MU at the end of the semester. In the case of the festival organization, the students improve their communication, teamwork and generally the organization or compliance with deadlines.
- Production and preparation of the film festival
- Filming and realization of their own shots
- Excursion to the TV studio
- Film Festival
- David Borwell, Kristin Thompson: Film Art
- Tony White: How to make Animated Films
- David Borwell: Making Meaning
- David Borwell: Planet Hong Kong
- Radim Urbášek: www.bitgoo.cz/zvuk-v-amaterskem-filmu.php
- Seminární práce a filmové festivaly LEMMA 2000--2008 / Seminar papers and film festivals LEMMA 2000-2008
- Teaching methods
- Students are presenting and discussing the current status of their works at each lesson. Discussion, review and assigning tasks on the organization of the festival.
- Assessment methods
- The final evaluation is done based on the successful realization of their own image, based on responsible and productive work on the preparation of the festival or in the colloquium option on a combination of both. For more information visit https://is.muni.cz/auth/el/1433/jaro2012/PV113/index.qwarp.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information