FI:PV174 Laboratory of EM Applications - Course Information
PV174 Laboratory of Electronic and Multimedia ApplicationsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sojka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Michal Růžička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radek Gomola (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Matula, Ph.D.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- PV174/01: Wed 15:00–16:50 C522, P. Sojka
PV174/02: Wed 11:00–12:50 C522, M. Růžička, P. Sojka
Willingness to work on the projects of LEMMA laboratory (production of traditional faculty movie festival, support of e-learning activities, etc).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 39 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to work independently on the audiovisual projects of laboratory LEMMA (movie festival, e-learning material preparation, documentaries,...).
- Camcorders (HDV, miniDV) and possibilities of their usage for low-budget movie production. Preparation of camcorder worksheets and suggestions of usage.
- Available equipment for audio acquisition. Documentation of standard usage and hints for best usage for audio capture and handling.
- Available camera equipment and their use. Scanning, documentary photography.
- Software and techniques of document processing. Preparation of suggested handling of high volumes of textual data.
- Teaching methods
- Laboratory exercises, discussions and work on the audiovisual projects of the laboratory.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are given to those actively working in the laboratory on some related project (support of courses PV110 Basics of Film Discourse, PV113 Production of Audiovisual Artefacts; work on digital video materials for teaching; documentation of working methods with available hardware,...),
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information