FI:SIPIS Industrial project - Course Information
SIPIS Industrial project for international studentsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 30 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Pavel Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Simona Davidová (lecturer)
Ing. Radka Brolíková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 5 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/5, only registered: 0/5
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 31 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- The course records internships of incoming students in institutions or firms cooperating with FI MU, where they carry out professional work or research that is closely related to their study at either their home institution or at FI, such as the preparation of Bachelor/Master thesis. Any such internship must be approved by one of the responsible vice-deans of FI. More information about the course are available at the Department of International Studies FI.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2019/SIPIS