FI:VB039 English I - seminar - Course Information
VB039 English I - seminarFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Martin Dvořák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ivana Tulajová (lecturer)
Irina Ghindeanu (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Vojtěch Hubr (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Šťastný (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Štěpka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Ivana Tulajová
Language Centre, Faculty of Informatics Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: PhDr. Ivana Tulajová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VB039/01: Thu 16:00–17:50 C525, V. Hubr
VB039/02: Thu 18:00–19:50 C525, V. Hubr
VB039/03: Fri 9:00–10:50 C525, J. Šťastný
VB039/04: Fri 11:00–12:50 C525, J. Šťastný
VB039/05: Thu 16:00–17:50 C511, K. Štěpka
VB039/06: Wed 10:00–11:50 C525, K. Štěpka
VB039/07: Thu 8:00–9:50 C511, I. Ghindeanu
VB039/08: Thu 10:00–11:50 C511, I. Ghindeanu
- NOW ( VB035 English I )|| SOUHLAS
The enrollment in the course requires that the student enroll in VB035 at the same time.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- VB039 represents a complementary course to VB035 taught in the same semester. Its aim is thorough revision of English taught in VB035. For further information see the VB035 syllabus.
- VB039 is a complementary course to VB035 and its aim is to give students a lot of practice in advanced language and communication skills and to help them communicate more effectively by improving their grammatical knowledge and developing IT-related vocabulary. The broad range of lesson themes includes computer architecture, computer applications, peripherals, operating systems, graphical user interfaces and applications programs. For further details see the VB035 syllabus.
- BOECKNER, Keith and P. Charles BROWN. Oxford English for computing. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1996. 212 s. ISBN 0194573877. info
- VB035 lecture materials
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.