FI:PA053 Distributed Systems - Course Information
PA053 Distributed Systems and MiddlewareFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ing. Petr Tůma, Dr. (lecturer), doc. Ing. Jan Staudek, CSc. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Fri 10. 3. 10:00–15:50 B410, Fri 24. 3. 10:00–15:50 B410, Fri 7. 4. 10:00–15:50 B410, Fri 21. 4. 10:00–15:50 B410, Fri 12. 5. 10:00–15:50 B410
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Overview and comparison of concepts provided by kernels of distributed operating systems. Specific system studies (Mach, Mosix, Spring). Middleware for working with objects in distributed environments, analysis of the problems related to persistency, replication, sharing. Specific system studies (CORBA, RMI, DCOM, .NET, EJB, CCM).
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Zkouska z odprednasene latky formou podrobneho testu v delce 1.5 hodiny.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.