FI:PV173 Seminary on NLP - Course Information
PV173 Seminary on Natural Language ProcessingFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Aleš Horák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Rychlý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Sojka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Tue 12:00–13:50 B410
Active work in the Laboratory of Natural language processing as well as an approval of registration by the lecturer (P.Rychly, A.Horak) is needed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is a presentation of results of student research (both doctoral and pregradual) in the NLP Laboratory (http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/).
- The lectures consist mostly of students' presentations. The students can control the content of the seminar in the discussions after each presentation.
- Assessment methods
- Students must attend the seminar regularly and present their own work. Credits are assigned to students according to the presented results.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information