FI:IA067 Informatics Colloquium - Course Information
IA067 Informatics ColloquiumFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jozef Gruska, DrSc. (lecturer)
- prof. RNDr. Mojmír Křetínský, CSc.
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jozef Gruska, DrSc.
- Tue 14:00–15:50 D2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Applied Informatics (programme FI, N-AP)
- Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Informatics (programme FI, N-IN)
- Mathematical Informatics (programme FI, D-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the colloquium is to present new directions, methods and results in informatics, broadly understood. Talks will cover all areas of informatics and related areas and will be given by well-known specialists, especially outside of Brno and from abroad.
- Talks given by well-known specialists. List of talks is maintained and published on WWW.
- GRUSKA, Jozef. Foundations of computing. London: International Thompson Computer Press, 1997. xv, 716 s. ISBN 1-85032-243-0. info
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.