FI:SMOBI Foreign Studies - Course Information
SMOBI Foreign StudiesFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Simona Davidová (lecturer)
Ing. Radka Brolíková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 33 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Studies at a foreign university
- Learning outcomes
- Course records study of FI students as visiting or exchange students at foreign universities.
- Course records study of FI students as visiting or exchange students at foreign universities. More information about the course are available at the Department of International Studies FI.
- Assessment methods
- Credits assignement is based on the evaluation of a study at the foreign university.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.