PV202 Service Systems LaboratoryFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mouzhi Ge, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Františka Romanovská (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 16:00–17:50 B408
Preconditions for this course are: (1) capability of autonomous work; (2) English; (3) wish to work as a member of a team;
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 69 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The general aim of the Laboratory of Service Systems (LabSeS) is to study possibilites of services provision and their IT support (which is similarly provisioned as a service), so that they bring maximal value to their users. The specific research in separate laboratory sections is then based on this general idea. Tha Laboratory is having three sections - Smart City, ERP systems and Data and Service Quality. Students can select the work in one section or can work in more sections as well.
- Learning outcomes
- Students are working on practical projects - typically cooperation with institutions or municipalities to develop a value added application. Students can use the work in the lab as the basement for their master thesis or they can work in the lab as the part of their internship.
- Students are selecting the problem they want to work on (it depends on the actual status of the lab). The work is based on the team cooperation of all members of the lab. To observe the progress, the lab is using Sharepoint app - also to share the materials and knowledge.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, work in labs
- Assessment methods
- Final report about achieved results, class presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.