FSpS:bp2385 Professional Practice in Footb - Course Information
bp2385 Professional Practice in Football Refereeing VFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV) (2)
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV, specialization Football referee) (2)
- Course objectives
- bjectives of the course describe its basic characteristics, concepts, specificities and represent the main topics of the subject. The objectives of the subject may also refer to his / her position within the curriculum and to the continuity of other subjects. The objectives of the subject must be in accordance with the learning outcomes and assessment methods. The course provides students with practical experience in the field of football referee. Student chooses himself / herself as a place of practice (according to the place of residence, the respective region). The aim of the course is to provide the student with the task of managing the match in the role of the chief judge or assistant according to the requirements of the subject and related administration.
- Learning outcomes
- In practice, the student has to demonstrate the ability to act in the positions of the Referee Chief and Assistant in Youth and Adult
- The practice is divided according to which competition judges controls. First group of the judges who run the district or county football league, 2nd group of judges who run the division, or CFL MSFL and 3 group of the judges who run the competition under the Arbitration Commission FAČR (1st Division, 2nd Division, etc.)
- required literature
- KUREŠ, Jiří, Jan HORA, Bohuslav JACHIMSTÁL, Bohuslav LEGIERSKÝ, Jaroslav NITSCHE, Milan SKOČOVSKÝ and Jan ZAHRADNÍČEK. Pravidla fotbalu : platná od 1.7.2015. První vydání. Praha: Olympia, 2015. 151 stran. ISBN 9788073764081. info
- Teaching methods
- Students attending football matches in a position to referee.
- Assessment methods
- Judge OFS or KFS: The referee showing evidence of the parties 20 in competitions managed by OFS and KFS (10 matches in men's category of the minutes. 3 games in the position of HR) Judge RK Bohemia, Moravia Judge RK: The referee showing proof of proceedings 12 in competitions for the Czechs managed RK or RK for Moravia (7 games in the men's category) FAČR KR: The referee showing proof of odřízení 9 in competitions managed by the Commission judges FAČR
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2022/bp2385