FSpS:bp2386 Professional Practice in Ice H - Course Information
bp2386 Professional Practice in Ice Hockey Refereeing VFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV) (2)
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV, specialization Ice hockey referee) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course provides students with practice in the field of hockey referee. The student selects the practice site (by place of residence, the relevant region. Aim is to introduce students to management issues in the role of match referee or assistant by completing the course requirements and associated paperwork. The course follows the courses in which students gain theoretical skills and knowledge of these subjects further developed by verifying the practical work arbitration in particular ice hockey matches. Besides the practical verification of knowledge and skills is an important asset and the aim of the course also feedback and new ideas for teaching theoretical subjects. In the context of practice, the student must demonstrate the ability to operate in different positions ice hockey referee, at a system of two referees in a position Linesman i in the position of an auxiliary judge at timekeepers box, as well as the management minihokeje youngest ages. For this reason, these requirements are imposed on students who already hold a license as a referee and umpire hockey extended period operates.
- Learning outcomes
- In practice, the student must demonstrate the ability to act in different positions of the referee ice hockey, ie in the system of two judges, in the position of the bar referee and in the position of the auxiliary referee in the timekeepers box as well as in the management of the mini-age of the youngest age categories. For this reason, these requirements are also applied to students who are already licensed and who have been playing ice hockey judges for a long time
- Within the scope of his / her place of work (place of residence, place of study or workplace), the student will pass at least 10 ice hockey matches in the position of referee during the semester, of which: at least 2 matches in the system of two judges, at least 2 matches in the position of a bar referee in a system of three judges, at least 2 mini-games and at least 2 matches in the position of assistant referee. To complete these matches the student will provide copies of the recordings of the matches in the ČSLH competitions in which he worked in the given semester as an LH judge.
- required literature
- - Video Banka KR ČSLH
- - Rozpisy příslušných soutěží včetně textových částí a zvláštních pravidel pro konkrétní soutěž
- - Soutěžní řád ČSLH
- - Pravidla ledního hokeje 2010-2014, originál IIHF, Official Rule Book 2010-2014
- Pravidla ledního hokeje 2010-2014. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 2010. 131 s. ISBN 9788073762612. info
- recommended literature
- - Směrnice ČSLH o právech a povinnostech rozhodčího ledního hokeje
- - Pravidla minihokeje ČSLH
- not specified
- - IIHF, Officiating Procedures Manual, June 2009
- Teaching methods
- Students attending hockey matches in position to referee.
- Assessment methods
- credit The student will provide a copy of the recordings of the matches in the ČSLH competitions in which he worked in the given semester as an LH judge
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2021/bp2386