FSpS:p9911 PE - Outdoor activities distan - Course Information
p9911 PE - Outdoor activities distantFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Kateřina Kolářová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Konečný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavel Mudra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Milan Šipl (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Škoda (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Zdeněk Zítka (seminar tutor)
Andrea Nedbalová, DiS. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Kolářová, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Kolářová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p9911/01: No timetable has been entered into IS. K. Kolářová
p9911/02: No timetable has been entered into IS. K. Kolářová
p9911/03: No timetable has been entered into IS. K. Kolářová
p9911/04: No timetable has been entered into IS. M. Šipl
p9911/05: No timetable has been entered into IS. M. Šipl
p9911/06: No timetable has been entered into IS. J. Konečný
p9911/07: No timetable has been entered into IS. P. Mudra
p9911/08: No timetable has been entered into IS. J. Škoda
p9911/09: No timetable has been entered into IS. Z. Zítka
p9911/10: No timetable has been entered into IS. Z. Zítka
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Motivation for healthy sports activities outdoors; the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness; the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilisation diseases and stress; the support of students healthy lifestyle.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course student:
- will be able to work with the STRAVA application
- will be able to properly prepare for an outdoor activity
- will be able to choose an appropriate route for carrying out the activity
- will be able to orientate in the field and work with the map
- improves his/her physical and mental condition by doing sports activities outdoors
- It is an individual fulfillment of credit requirements
- • The student registers in the seminar group and in the PC / mobile application TRAVA Run and Cycling Tracking, where he/she joins the MUNI club with the relevant activity
- • Student records and saves his activities Cycling (MTB x road), Running / Jogging, Inline skating, Hiking / Nordic Walking to STRAVA using his smartphone / smart watch / cycling computer
- • A necessary condition for getting the credit is always min. 2 photos from various places on the route where the face of a sports person can be recognized to identify the student
- • The student chooses the place, time and duration of his activity (if necessary after consultation with the teacher), the condition for granting the credit is the fulfillment of all requirements by the 31.12.2022
- • To be get the credit students must meet the minimum total time and distance for their chosen activity:
- o Cycling- min. 3x recorded activity, min. 16 h and min.200 km total (eg 8x120min, 4x240min,…)
- o Running / Jogging - min. 6x recorded activity, min. 12 hours and min. 100 km run (eg runs 12x60min,…)
- o Inline skating - min. 6x recorded activity, min.12 hours and 150 km inline (eg inline 12x60min,…)
- o Hiking / Nordic Walking - min.3x recorded activity, min.16h and min.60 km walk (eg.4x15km, 3x20km,,…)
- o Outdoor mix - min. 16 hours of various activities, a combination of distances
- Student should inform the teacher by email when finished.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical preparation and individual performance of sports activities
- Assessment methods
- Credit is awarded for meeting the requirements described in the syllabus
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information
- By enrolling in a seminar group, the student confirms his / her consent to run the activity at his / her own risk. See study materials of the course. Additional information will be supplemented by emails.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2022/p9911