FSpS:bk2242 Fitness - Bodybuilding Gym - Course Information
bk2242 Fitness - Bodybuilding GymFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/7. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Andrea Martincová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lenka Svobodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Lenka Svobodová, Ph.D.
Division of Gymnastics - Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Division of Gymnastics - Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- bk2242/01: Fri 6. 3. 16:45–18:25 147 - posilovna, Fri 13. 3. 15:05–16:45 147 - posilovna, Fri 17. 4. 9:40–12:10 147 - posilovna, A. Martincová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Students will be acquainted with a stack of exercises on individual muscles, with specifics of individual weakening of the locomotive apparatus and the possibility of drawing up training plans.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able: create a stack of exercises on individual muscles, set up a training plan with respect to certain limitations.
- Introduction to basic knowledge of fitness – strengthening the methodology page
- Basic knowledge of physiology, anatomy
- Development of knowledge about diet, health aspects of fitness
- Construction and application of exercise unit in physical education, the training unit
- Basic knowledge of terminology, methods of training, development of motor skills, skills
- Principles, strengthening and stretching technique
- The practice in the gym hours
- The theoretical and practical level student who applies his knowledge to practical work
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of training methods with applications to exercise or training unit
- Basic knowledge of fitness – gym and use the elementary school, secondary school or training session
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of aerobic activities
- Test your knowledge of fitness
- Richtig Trainieren im Fitness-Studio (Orig.) : Posilování ve fitness. info
- HEYWARD, Vivian H. Advanced fitness assessment and exercise prescription. 5th ed. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2006. xiii, 425. ISBN 0736057323. info
- Physiological assessment of human fitness. Edited by Peter J. Maud - Carl Foster. 2nd ed. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2006. viii, 319. ISBN 073604633X. info
- STACKEOVÁ, Daniela. Fitness : metodika cvičení ve fitness centrech. 1. vyd. Praha: Karolinum, 2004. 82 s. ISBN 8024608405. info
- KOTRLA, Pavel. Kulturistika, fitness, posilování, metodika a tréninkové programy. 2003. 62 l., [25. info
- Physiological assessment of human fitness. Edited by Peter J. Maud - Carl Foster. [1st ed.]. [Champaign]: Human Kinetics, 1995. vi, 296. ISBN 087322776X. info
- Aerobic fitness and health. Edited by Roy J. Shephard. [1st ed.]. : Human Kinetics Publishers, 1994. x, 358 s. ISBN 0-87322-417-5. info
- ČÍHALOVÁ, Andrea. Kondiční kulturistika žen - fitness, wellness. 1994. 63 l. info
- Teaching methods
- through practical exercises and theoretical lectures on the premises of gymnastics hall; evaluation based on educational output; definitions of fitness; application of knowledge into practice.
- Assessment methods
- Students, trainees on the basis of didactic output will be evaluated in accordance A 80% and further B 60%, C 50%, D 40%, E 30%.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/bk2242