FSpS:bk2306 Contractual Relations in Sport - Course Information
bk2306 Contractual Relations in SportsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 13/7/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- JUDr. Petr Skryja, Ph.D., LL.M. (lecturer)
JUDr. Petr Skryja, Ph.D., LL.M. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Petr Skryja, Ph.D., LL.M.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Fri 15. 11. 12:10–14:40 A11/236, Fri 22. 11. 15:30–18:00 225 - seminární místnost, Fri 29. 11. 8:00–10:30 A15/207, Fri 6. 12. 13:00–16:20 A11/335
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Building students' legal knowledge and the acquisition of basic knowledge in contractual relations governed by the laws of Republic for the Autonomous Region of sport in the Republic and in contractual relations within the international contractual relations in the multinational sports associations.
- Learning outcomes
- After studying will be able to orientate in the legal issues in the sporting environment will be oriented in the contractual relations regulated by the Czech legal order in the field of autonomous sport in the CR and contractual relations within the framework of international contractual relations in the field of sport supranational associations.
- ~ The position of sport in the Republic and the world in the field of contractual relations. The essence of the autonomy of sport in the law CR and within the scope of supranational sport associations including the International Olympic Movement. - Status of athletes (individuals), clubs and associations (corporate) changes according to the latest public and private law and case law CR CR courts and the ECJ (European Court of Justice) Contractual or professional status. semi-professional athletes in relation to the rule of law CR. - Types of contractual relations in sport CR and internationally. The influence of the new Civil Code, contractual relations under the Commercial Code and Law on Association of Citizens . a) the contractual relationship under civil law b) contractual arrangements under the Companies Law c) contractual relations of labor law - Contractual relations and tax issues in sport. Taxation of athletes, referees and other individuals, associations and taxation of companies active in sports. - Contractual relations of natural and legal persons in the field of advertising, sponsorships, donations, grants and grant policies with impact on financial law, including taxes. - Solutions to problems arising from contractual relations in sports, including judicial and extrajudicial protection for members of associations and individuals and legal entities operating in the area of sport including execution and insolvency. Possibilities of legal protection in sport in CR , in the EU and the world. CAS status.
- recommended literature
- HAMERNÍK, Pavel. Sportovní právo s mezinárodním prvkem. Vyd. 1. Praha: Auditorium, 2007. 142 s. ISBN 9788090378612. info
- Zákon o sdružování občanů, zákon o právu shromažďovacím, zákon o právu petičním : s komentářem. Edited by Jan Břeň - Luboš Jemelka. Vyd. 1. Praha: ASPI, 2007. x, 160. ISBN 9788073572792. info
- KRÁLÍK, Michal. Právo ve sportu. Vyd. 1. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2001. xxii, 278. ISBN 8071795321. info
- KRÁLÍK, Michal. Právní aspekty sportovní činnosti (má právo ve sportu své místo?). Brno, 2000. 612 listů. info
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught through lectures and related seminars. During the seminars the basic topics of the lecture are explained.The workshops are discussed specific examples of contract.
- Assessment methods
- After completion of lectures and exercises the student will receive credit from object. The course is completed or written. an oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2019/bk2306