FSpS:bp2369 Economic Activities in Sport - - Course Information
bp2369 Economic Activities in Sport - ManagementFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Adam Kyselica (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Wed 25. 9. 9:00–10:40 A11/236, Wed 9. 10. 9:00–10:40 A11/236, Wed 23. 10. 9:00–10:40 A11/236, Wed 6. 11. 9:00–10:40 A11/236, Wed 20. 11. 9:00–10:40 A11/236, Wed 4. 12. 9:00–10:40 A11/236
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- thorough study of compulsory and recommended literature.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the issues of management and its use in sports organizations.
- Learning outcomes
- Student after completion of the course is able to interpret basic theoretical knowledge of management, to apply basic management methods and techniques in management decision making and organizational development, organizational and people management and performance management functions.
- 01. Management Concepts
- 02. Situational analysis of the environment
- 03. Manager
- 04. Planning – content planning, goal setting, personal schedules, time management, business plans, work and leisure
- 05. Management – definitions, methods of management, shared decision-making authority
- 06. Decision making – Decision making process, decision analysis, decision
- 07. Organisation – organization of content, organizational structure, governing bodies, organizational culture
- 08. Control – the concept and content, control systems, types of control
- 09. Crisis management – crisis, causes of crises in enterprises, the crisis, how to behave in crisis situations
- 10. Change Management – process of change, the types of changes
- required literature
- JAY, Ros and Richard TEMPLAR. Velká kniha manažerských dovedností. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2006. 514 s. ISBN 9788024712796. info
- BĚLOHLÁVEK, František, Pavol KOŠŤAN and Oldřich ŠULEŘ. Management. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Rubico, 2001. 642 s. ISBN 80-85839-45-8. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, seminars.
- Assessment methods
- Written and oral exam. During the semester, students given presents processed topic of management skills in seminars. Attendance at seminars: allowed 1 abstention.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2019/bp2369