FSpS:bp2378 Applied Psychosocial Sciences - Course Information
bp2378 Applied Psychosocial Sciences IIIFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Aleš Sekot, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- bp2264 Sport psychology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to present the basic topics like analysis of personality psychological states of athletes, self current mental states, diagnosis of group relations etc. and to prove students´abilities to apply their konwledge in practice.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will be able, based on practical experience to identify current mental state of players and their current mental state will be able through regulatory means to adjust the current mental condition and will be able to solve a variety of psychosocial problems that may occur on the playground.
- Analysis of personality psychological states of athletes Self current mental states Diagnosis of group relations Regulatory resources and their use in the management of a football game Prelaunch, launch and competitive conditions psychological failure Mental Health Referee Psychology of coaching football match
- required literature
- SMÉKAL, Vladimír. Pozvání do psychologie osobnosti. Člověk v zrcadle vědomí a jednání. (Invitation to personality psychology. A man in the mirror of conscioussness and activity.). Brno: Barrister&Principal, 2002. 517 pp. Studium. ISBN 80-85947-80-3. info
- Teaching methods
- theoretical and practical exercise.
- Assessment methods
- written test (cca 20 questions, 60% to passú.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/bp2378