FSpS:c933b -Fitness Boxing - Course Information
c933b Fitness BoxingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Štěpán Šlapanský, DiS. (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Štěpán Šlapanský, DiS.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Štěpán Šlapanský, DiS.
Supplier department: Lifelong Learning Centre - Specialized Units - Faculty of Sports Studies
- The course is geared for the long-term education only..
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Contains of fitness lessons focused on the improvement of fitness via boxing training. It is geared for males and females, beginners as well as the advanced.
- warm up in martial arts individual training of strokes in martial arts basic rules of boxing exercise in pairs exercise developing reaction velocity
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2017/c933b