FSpS:ct009 Law and Sports - Course Information
ct009 Law and SportsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: z (credit).
- JUDr. Petr Skryja, Ph.D., LL.M. (lecturer)
Bc. Lenka Bučková (assistant)
Renata Svobodová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jiří Kubíček
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Iva Synková
Supplier department: Lifelong Learning Centre - Specialized Units - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Given that the subject is taught while studying coaching licenses in the maximum range 2-6 hours is the goal of the course providing a comprehensive legal awareness trainers on the legal order of the Czech Republic, including the related most important standards of European law and the establishment of legal awareness of the coaches on the status of sport and its autonomous nature of environment Czech law and EU. Furthermore, the acquisition of basic knowledge in the field of sport and business at the federal level and understand the position of natural and legal persons in the management structures of associations and national and international note, including the adoption of legal protection of sports bodies and accountability in sports.
- 1.The basic rules of private law and public law, commercial register, insolvency register, trade register, VAT register 2.The relationship of the state and sport, the autonomy of sport - and government funding for sport in the Czech Republic at the republic, provincial and municipal 3.Legal relations sporting entities (legal order of the Czech Republic, tax obligation sports bodies, internal rules of sport and the rules of the sport) 4.Entities in sports, legal entities and natural persons 5.Contractual relationships sporting bodies, patterns, form and kontent 6.Liability in sports development and current concepts 7.Decision disputes in sport (judicial and extra-judicial protection of sporting entities, including CAS)
- recommended literature
- KRÁLÍK, Michal. Civilní odpovědnost sportovců za sportovní úrazy. Vydání první. Praha: Leges, 2016. xxix, 475. ISBN 9788075020994. info
- Sport a (nejen) pracovní právo. Edited by Jan Pichrt. Vyd. 1. Praha: Wolters Kluwer, 2014. 285 s. ISBN 9788074786556. info
- KUBÍČEK, Jiří. Sport a právo (Sport and Law). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2012. 316 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6040-1. info
- Teaching methods
- The course is taught through lectures and seminars. The lectures are explained the basic themes of the issue. At the seminars are discussed concrete examples of current practices affecting the rights and dispute.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2019/ct009