FSpS:ct023 Doping in sports - Course Information
ct023 Doping in sportsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 5/0/0. Type of Completion: graded credit.
- prof. MUDr. Jan Novotný, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jan Novotný, CSc.
Division of Medical Sciences in Sports - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Iva Synková
Supplier department: Lifelong Learning Centre - Specialized Units - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Basic knowledge of human physiology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Students will know health risks of sport doping;
Students will be able of a prevention of the health problems in their coaching work.
- Introduction to health problems of sport doping;
- Special health problems during use of doping species and methods;
- Organization of antidoping fight, World Antidoping Agency and Codex, Czech Antidoping Committee;
- Antidoping controls, therapeutical exceptions.
- required literature
- Novotný J. Zdravotní problémy dopujících sportovců, 2017 (www.fsps.muni.cz/~novotny)
- recommended literature
- Novotný J. Zdravotní rizika dopingu ve sportu, 2011 (www.fsps.muni.cz/~novotny)
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, seminar
- Assessment methods
- Classification of written work of student
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2017/ct023