FSpS:d4101 Prep. of disertation I - Course Information
d4101 Preparation of dissertation 1Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Jan Cacek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Sylva Hřebíčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Kateřina Kapounková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Jan Novotný, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Jiří Novotný, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Jan Ondráček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Martin Pupiš, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bc. Zdenko Reguli, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Zuzana Sajdlová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Alena Skotáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ivan Struhár, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Marek Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Vespalec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Zháněl, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Basic orientation in the topic of academic writing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Adjusting of the project, overview of studied literature, proving used methods (eventually pre-research)
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to make review of related investigations, they will have knowledge of methodology, and they prepare the final version of the dissertation project.
- 1) Review of related investigations 2) Knowledge of methodology 3) The final version of the dissertation project.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Fulfilling requirements (for completing all the duties).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses