FSpS:e011 Theory of Sports Training - Course Information
e011 Theory of Sports TrainingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PaedDr. Pavel Korvas, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Zuzana Pelánková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Pavel Korvas, CSc.
Division of Sport Motorics and Methodology in Kinanthropology - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Division of Sport Motorics and Methodology in Kinanthropology - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- e011/01: Mon 8:00–8:45 A15/207, P. Korvas
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the teaching of this subject is to inform students about the basic principles and approaches to the development and reaching maximal performances in sport. The characterization of the development of biomotor abilities, the contents of individual units of the sporting training, technology and sport process control, effects of sporting training and their diagnostics pertain to tasks of the teaching. The differentiation of uniqueness of the training process for children and the youth, women. The important element is the explanation of the sporting training as the pedagogical process with its specific sport didactics. The part of the teaching is giving students speech on given problems in seminars. At the end of this course, students should be able to: - to characterize the evolution of sporting training; - to define the aims and tasks of sporting training; - able to explain and name the basic terms, sporting performance, classification of sport performance; - to understand the process of adaptation for sport performance; - to solve the development of the motor abilities; - to apply general features of the sporting training structure for specific needs of various sports. - to analyze the effects of sporting training; - to prepare the plan of training process and to manage it; - to identify the talent for various kinds of sports;
- 1. Giving a definition of sport 2. Sports performance, classification of sports performance 3. Aims, tasks and results of sports training 4. Sporting training as a process of adaptation 5. Parts of sporting training 6. Arrangement of sporting training 7. Planning and management of sporting training 8. Effects of sporting training 9. Talent 10. Testing of sport performance 11. Pedagogy and didactics of sporting training
- Dovalil,J. Výkon a trénink ve sportu
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical nad practical seminar
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials