FSpS:e013 Outdoor Activities - Course Information
e013 Outdoor ActivitiesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- doc. PaedDr. Pavel Korvas, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Zuzana Pelánková (assistant)
Mgr. Martina Pluháčková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Pavel Korvas, CSc.
Division of Sport Motorics and Methodology in Kinanthropology - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Division of Sport Motorics and Methodology in Kinanthropology - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- e013/01: Wed 12:15–13:45 vesl. střed. Veslařská 181/3, P. Korvas
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the end ot the course students should be able: understand outdoor activities understand canoeing, rope activities, orientiering, bouldering.
- Lessons: canoeing rope activites orientiering bouldering
- Neumann: Sporty v přírodě
- Teaching methods
- practical lessons
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction