FSpS:e013 Outdoor Activities - Course Information
e013 Outdoor ActivitiesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- Mgr. Jan Došla, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Pavel Korvas, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Zuzana Pelánková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D.
Division of Sport Motorics and Methodology in Kinanthropology - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Division of Sport Motorics and Methodology in Kinanthropology - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- e013/01: Tue 12:10–13:40 vesl. střed. Veslařská 181/3, P. Korvas
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the end ot the course students should be able to understand:
- rope activites
- Neumann: Sporty v přírodě
- Teaching methods
- practical lessons
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction