FSpS:e022 Conditional Training - Course Information
e022 Conditional TrainingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- doc. PaedDr. Pavel Korvas, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Zuzana Pelánková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Pavel Korvas, CSc.
Division of Sport Motorics and Methodology in Kinanthropology - Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- e022/1: Mon 9:40–10:25 119 - univerzální tělocvična, P. Korvas
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the teaching of this subject is to inform students about the basic principles and approaches to the development and reaching maximal performances in sport. The characterization of the development of biomotor abilities, the contents of individual units of the sporting training, technology and sport process control, effects of sporting training and their diagnostics pertain to tasks of the teaching. The differentiation of uniqueness of the training process for children and the youth, women. Content of subject is practical and theoretical. Students get information about exercises suitable for development of motor abilities. Development of skills during year training cycle. At the end of this course, students should be able to: - to characterize the evolution of sporting training; - to define the aims and tasks of sporting training; - to understand the process of adaptation for sport performance in relationship of single motor abilities; - to solve the development of the motor abilities; - to apply general features of the sporting training structure for specific needs of various sports. - to analyze the effects of sporting training;
- 1. Sports performance, 2. Aims, tasks and results of sports training 3. Parts of sporting training 4. Arrangement of sporting training 5. Exercise for development of motor abilities
- Dovalil,J. Výkon a trénink ve sportu
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical nad practical seminar
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction