FSpS:d4105 Prep. of disertation 5 - Course Information
d4105 Preparation of dissertation 5Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Michal Kumstát, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Martin Pupiš, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- d4104 Prep. of disertation 4
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Working out the abstract (thesis) for the final Ph.D. exam.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to work out the abstract (thesis) for the final Ph.D. exam.
- Preparation of the dissertation 5: Preparation of the abstract (thesis) for the final Ph.D. exam.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Fulfilling requirements (for completing all the duties).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses