FSpS:n4222 Teambuilding Course - Course Information
n4222 Teambuilding CourseFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- The subject is primarily for students of MAN study programme.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Management in Sport (programme FSpS, N-MS) (4)
- Course objectives
- The goal of this course is to introduce the students into the area of practical approaches, programmes and basic theoretical background of teambuilding and to teach the students to create a teambuilding programme for a specific target group according to specific criteria.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students should be able to:
- describe and propose a teambuilding programme according to given criteria
- provide an analysis of behaviour of team members during team activities and games
- give feedback to the leaders of a teambuilding programme
- solve given tasks and problems as a team
- understand advantages and limits of teambuilding
- Types of teambuilding programmes
- When to use / not to use teambuilding
- Lesson of teambuilding, feedback evaluation
- Conflict solving, team support, supervision
- required literature
- PAYNE, V. (2007). Teambuilding worskshop. Brno: Computer Press.
- recommended literature
- BIRCH, P. (2005). Koučování. Brno: CO Booksa.s.
- ŘEZÁČ, J. (1998). Sociální psychologie. Brno, Paido.
- MOHAUPTOVÁ, E. (2005). Teambuilding. Praha: Portál.
- Teaching methods
- The course is implemented by means of a 4-day- course which consists of theoretical lectures on the topic of Teambuilding as well as of practicl activities.
- Assessment methods
- Active participation
Handing in the TB programme plan
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kurz 4 D.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/n4222