FSpS:nk2034 Teambuilding - Course Information
nk2034 TeambuildingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 7/7/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Jana Stará, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Stará, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Gabriela Janíková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Stará, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 15/25
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Management in Sport (programme FSpS, N-TV) (2)
- Course objectives
- The goal of this course is to introduce the students into the wide range of activities, programmes and principles that are commonly called Teambuilding. Students may encounter teambuilding programmes in their practice not only from the point of view of a participant, but also of client with demand of a TB programme. Therefore, it is important to know the theoretical background of teamwork as well as the practical application of various types of programmes and activities.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student will:
- be able to distinguish between various types of teambuilding programmes and to specify suitable conditions for a TB programme implementation
- know the principles, means and methods of teamwork
- be able to diagnose their team, to choose a suitable intervention, to implement a TB programme or to communicate with en external provider of TB programmes
- Definition of teambuilding and types (fun, teamspirit, teambuilding)
- Team diagnostics, group diagnostics, need identification, conflict situations
- Group work - group dynamics, team roles
- Reflexion and supervision
- Communication with a client, event preparation A-Z
- Pre-event dramaturgy-how to create a TB programme
- TB event implementation on site
- required literature
- PAYNE, V. (2007). Teambuilding worskshop. Brno: Computer Press.
- recommended literature
- ŘEZÁČ, J. (1998). Sociální psychologie. Brno, Paido.
- MOHAUPTOVÁ, E. (2005). Teambuilding. Praha: Portál.
- BIRCH, P. (2005). Koučování. Brno: CO Booksa.s.
- Teaching methods
- interactive lectures and seminars
- Assessment methods
- -active participation in lectures and seminars
-preparation and presentation of a selected topic in groups
- handing the group presentation of a selected topic in study materials in IS MU
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/nk2034