FSpS:nk2080 Management ASEBS - Course Information
nk2080 Management ASEBSFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 7/7/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- (! nk403 Management ASEBS ) && ! NOW ( nk403 Management ASEBS )
thorough study of compulsory and recommended literature.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Applied Sport Education of Security Bodies (programme FSpS, N-TV) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the issues of management in organizations typical of security.
- Learning outcomes
- Student after completion of the course is able to interpret basic theoretical knowledge of management, to apply basic management methods and techniques in management decision making and organizational development, organizational and people management and performance management functions.
- 1. Management Concepts; 2. Situational analysis of the environment; 3. manager 4. Planning – content planning, goal setting, personal schedules, time management, business plans, work and leisure 5. Management – definitions, methods of management, shared decision-making authority 6. Decision making – Decision making process, decision analysis, decision 7. Organisation – organization of content, organizational structure, governing bodies, organizational culture 8. Control – the concept and content, control systems, types of control 9. Crisis management – crisis, causes of crises in enterprises, the crisis, how to behave in crisis situations 10. Change Management – process of change, the types of changes
- required literature
- JAY, Ros and Richard TEMPLAR. Velká kniha manažerských dovedností. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2006. 514 s. ISBN 9788024712796. info
- BĚLOHLÁVEK, František, Pavol KOŠŤAN and Oldřich ŠULEŘ. Management. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Rubico, 2001. 642 s. ISBN 80-85839-45-8. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, case studies.
- Assessment methods
- written and oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/nk2080