FSpS:np2118 Fitness Training II - Course Information
np2118 Fitness Training IIFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Jan Cacek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Kalina (assistant)
Mgr. Jiří Bílý (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ján Namešanský (seminar tutor)
Ing. Tomáš Vodička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Jan Cacek, Ph.D.
Division of Athletics - Department of Athletics, Swimming and Outdoor Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Kateřina Novotná
Supplier department: Division of Athletics - Department of Athletics, Swimming and Outdoor Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Thu 13:00–13:45 A11/305
- Completion of the course "Fitness training I"
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower and Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physical Education (programme FSpS, N-TV, specialization Training of condition) (2)
- Course objectives
- After successful completion of the course Specialization II - Fitness training will be students able to:
- Interpret starting training of children and youth
- Compile training plans and units microcycle for children and youth
- Evaluate the relevance of the compensation exercise for children with certain disbalance
- 1st Conditioning factors
- 2nd Fitness training of children and youth
- 3rd Targeted exercise in the training of young people
- 4th Compensation and forming exercise in preparation Children and Youth
- 5th Core training of children and youth
- 6th Strengthening with your own body weight
- 7th Strengthening Children and Youth with resistance (dumbbells, expanders, machines, medicine balls ...
- 8th The usable range of methods and principles of strength training of children and youth
- 9th Specifics of speed training of children and youth
- 10th Specifics of the development of coordination skills at children and use of this physical activity to develop strength, endurance, speed
- 11th Specifics of the development and stabilization of coordination abilities of youth
- 12th Sports diagnostics at Children and Youth
- 13th The rate of load due to the age toning, stage, sports training, health aspects, biological maturity.
- The course (3 days)
- In exchange form of teaching, students will be pumped to apply the theoretical basis of sports training for children and youth to practice
- - Development of endurance game format
- - Development of speed abilities
- - The development of coordination skills
- - Development of strength abilities
- - Testing of motor skills in children and youth
- - Ethics of testing children and youth
- PERIČ, Tomáš and Josef DOVALIL. Sportovní trénink. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2010. 157 s. ISBN 9788024721187. info
- GRASGRUBER, Pavel and Jan CACEK. Sportovní geny (Sports genes). 1. vyd. Brno: Computer press, 2008. 480 pp. Sport a fitnes 1. ISBN 978-80-251-1873-3. info
- PERIČ, Tomáš. Sportovní příprava dětí. 2. dopl. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2008. 192 s. ISBN 9788024726434. info
- CACEK, Jan, Petr LAJKEB, Hana BUBNÍKOVÁ and Josef MICHÁLEK. Trénink jádra (Core training) (Core training). Atletika, Praha 4: Česká atletika s.r.o., 2008, vol. 60, No 1, p. 18-21. ISSN 0323-1364. info
- CACEK, Jan. Tréninkový deník sportovce : TreDen Sp 1.0. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2006. 25 s. ISBN 8021041145. info
- PERIČ, Tomáš. Výběr sportovních talentů. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2006. 100 s. ISBN 8024718278. info
- PERIČ, Tomáš. Sportovní příprava dětí. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2004. 198 s. ISBN 8024706830. info
- PERIČ, Tomáš. Lední hokej : trénink budoucích hvězd. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2002. 127 s. ISBN 8024704722. info
- Teaching methods
- Classes will be held in the form of lectures and 3-day course. The course will be conducted in the vicinity of Brno.
- Assessment methods
- Exam, a student is awarded based on active participation in practical training (course) and meet the test requirements.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kurz 3 D.
- Teacher's information