FSpS:np2121 diagnostic performance - Course Information
np2121 diagnostic performanceFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Tomáš Vodička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Dušan Hupka (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Mon 19:00–19:45 203 - seminární místnost
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students will gain knowledge of diagnostic tools aimed at determining the level of selected physiological parameters (level mpohybových abilities and physical characteristics of speech movement) Graduates will be able to diagnose motor performance in both the technical (qualitative) and the quantitative terms.
- Charkteristika performance Methods of diagnostic performance Practical performance evaluation Statistical analysis and interpretation of measurements Presentation of results
- CHOUTKA, Miroslav. Sportovní výkon. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 1981. 98 s. info
- Teaching methods
- The course is based on theoretical lectures and guided the preparation of subsequent theoretical knowledge will be practiced in the workshops
- Assessment methods
- Students casting seminar paper, midterm test and pass a written test followed by
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2013/np2121