FSpS:np2321 diagnostic performance - Course Information
np2321 diagnostic performanceFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Tomáš Vodička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Vespalec, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Mon 16:20–17:05 123 - laboratoř biomotoriky
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower and Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physical Education (programme FSpS, N-TV, specialization Training of condition) (2)
- Course objectives
- After successful completion of the course performance diagnostics students acquire theoretical and practical skills in both static and dynamic testing of physical manifestations of man. Theoretical knowledge will be mastered based on study of recommended literature and web databases. Practical skills are mastered on the basis of teamwork on devices Emed (diagnosis of the arch of the foot), Perform (equilibrium abilities) and HomacNorm (diagnostics forces). Subsequent linking theoretical and practical skills will be reflected in the output object. The output of diagnostic performance, multimedia presentations and proposals, which will be based on theoretical knowledge and realized measurement readings. Thus created will subsequently opposed the project from the perspective of applicability and timeliness in order to provide feedback to students.
- In the practical part of the course will be team work in research laboratories in the hinterland devices FSpS
- 1. Diagnostics plantar pressures Emed - diagnosis of plantar pressure distribution depending on physical activity - testing in dynamic mode. Podoskop - diagnosis of plantar pressure distribution depending on physical activity - testing in static mode.
- 2. Diagnostics power capabilities Mie - diagnostics of power capabilities of the upper limbs - diagnosis of maximum strength and power endurance Humac Norm - diagnostics of power capabilities legs - extensors and flexors koleního joint. Focusing on the diagnosis fast twitch fibers and explosive strength. Humac Norm - diagnosis of back muscles. 3.ProVec - equilibrium diagnostics capabilities man. Diagnosis is carried out in static and dynamic mode. Working with the shifting center of preasure.
- recommended literature
- DVIR, Zeevi. Isokinetics : muscle testing, interpretation, and clinical applications. 2nd ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 2004. x, 259. ISBN 0443071993. info
- Isokinetics in human performance. Edited by Lee E. Brown. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2000. xvi, 456. ISBN 0736000054. info
- Principles and practice of isokinetics in sports medicine and rehabilitation. Edited by Nicola Maffulli - Kai-Ming Chan - Pirkko Korkia - Raymond C. T. Li. Hong Kong: Williams & Wilkins, 1996. xvi, 214. ISBN 9623560168. info
- Teaching methods
- Laboratory exercises Teamwork
- Assessment methods
- Participation in seminars - the maximum possible absence is at two workshops next absence is required to support a medical certificate from; Realisation of research measurements processed into a project proposal Presentation of the proposal form Powerpoin-ionic presentation Submitting a project proposal format MS_Word do Homework Range PowerPoint presentation is set to the minimum number of 10 slides. The project proposal is set at 5 A4 pages.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Teacher's information