FSpS:v2052 Data analysis in biomechanics - Course Information
v2052 Data analysis in biomechanicsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/7. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miriam Kalichová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D.
Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- v2052/1: Fri 5. 6. 10:00–11:30 A11/311, Fri 12. 6. 10:00–12:15 A11/311, Fri 19. 6. 10:00–11:30 A11/311, M. Kalichová
- bp2054 Biomechanics || bk2054 Biomechanics || bp1054 Biomechanics
bk 2054, bp 1054, bp 2054
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 75 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of Data Analysis in Biomechanics course, students should be able: to formulate biomechanical research problem; establish a procedure for its solution; understand and explain which data can be obtained from the kinematic and dynamic measurements; based on acquired knowledge this data to process and interpret.
- work with literature in the field of biomechanics; research in biomechanics; measurement methods; kinematic analysis; dynamic analysis; accelerometry; Simi Motion; Emed; Bertec; work with the biomechanical data - tables; graphs; basic statistical processing; interpretation of the results of biomechanical measurements
- CHAPMAN, Arthur E. Biomechanical analysis of fundamental human movements. Champaign: Human Kinetics, 2008. xiii, 306. ISBN 9780736064026. info
- ZAHÁLKA, František. Kinematická analýza pohybu člověka. Edited by Miroslav Janura. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého, 2004. 209 s. ISBN 8024409305. info
- ROBERTSON, D. Gordon E. Research methods in biomechanics. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2004. x, 309. ISBN 073603966X. info
- Teaching methods
- theoretical preparation; group projects; presentations of results
- Assessment methods
- teamwork; worksheets; presentations
- Language of instruction