FSpS:v2052 Data analysis in biomechanics - Course Information
v2052 Data analysis in biomechanicsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/7/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miriam Kalichová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D.
Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- bp2054 Biomechanics || bk2054 Biomechanics || bp1054 Biomechanics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 79 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to explain the basic measurement methods in biomechanics; students will take part in selected kinematic or dynamic measurement and obtain information about data evaluation. This course provides an overview of biomechanical analysis possibilities in various sports.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of Data Analysis in Biomechanics course, students should be able: to formulate biomechanical research problem; establish a procedure for its solution; understand and explain which data can be obtained from the kinematic and dynamic measurements; based on acquired knowledge this data to process and interpret.
- work with literature in the field of biomechanics; research in biomechanics; measurement methods; kinematic analysis; dynamic analysis; accelerometry; Simi Motion; Emed; Bertec; work with the biomechanical data - tables; graphs; basic statistical processing; interpretation of the results of biomechanical measurements
- Teaching methods
- theoretical preparation; group projects; presentations of results
- Assessment methods
- teamwork; worksheets; presentations
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on course enrolment limitations: Minimální počet studentů zapsaných do předmětu je 12. Nebude-li tento limit naplněn, je děkan FSpS oprávněn zrušit konání předmětu
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2018/v2052