FSpS:vbp2054 Biomechanics - Course Information
vbp2054 BiomechanicsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Jozef Baláž, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miriam Kalichová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Zvonař, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Radka Nevařilová
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! bp2054 Biomechanics ) && ! NOW ( bp2054 Biomechanics )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able to: explain the fundamental mechanics laws and principles, to sinthesize these knowledges with biologicals systems knowledges earlier acquired, to apply the bases of this synergetic discipline to human motion system and to sports movement.
- Definition of biomechanics, importace, history. Physical base of biomechanics - Kinematics: mass point, distance, velocity, acceleration, straight motion, accelerated motion, cirgular motion. Dynamics: force, energy, work, power, conservation of energy. Mechanics of liquid and gas. Biological base of biomechanics. Measurement and experiment in biomechanics.
- Jandačka, D. Biomechanical basis of Physical Exercises. http://www.fsps.muni.cz/emuni/library/
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical presentations, applications on exercises.
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information