FSS:ESS426 EU External Energy Policy - Course Information
ESS426 EU External Energy PolicyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Veronika Zapletalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Nikita Minin (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Filip Černoch, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- Thu 9:45–11:15 U43
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! ESS405 EU External Energy Policy && ! NOW ( ESS405 EU External Energy Policy )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Energy Security Studies (Eng.) (programme FSS, N-MS)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.