FSS:FSS100 Study Period Abroad - Course Information
FSS100 Study Period AbroadFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Rudolf Burgr, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Naděžda Johanisová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Michal Pink, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Pšeja, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Scott, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Victoria Shmidt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Lenka Bloudíčková (assistant)
Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová (assistant)
Olga Cídlová, DiS. (assistant)
Ing. Soňa Enenkelová (assistant)
Mgr. Hana Kotolová, DiS. (assistant)
Dana Pantůčková (assistant)
Mgr. Iva Petříková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D.
Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Dagmar Hábová
Supplier department: Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 215 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course enables MU bachelor degree students to transfer credits gained during study period abroad. The credits are filled in by teachers on the basis of the transcript of records. Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to gain experience at foreign higher education institutions; to get to know educational system applied in other countries; to deepen knowledge within students' specialization as well as their language skills.
- Course is registered at the beginning of the semester of the study period abroad. It is necessary to consult learning agreement or courses taken abroad with your department prior to the stay at foreign university.
- JIRÁSEK, Alois. Z Čech až na konec světa : dle pamětí o staročeském cestování. 6. vyd. V Praze: Šolc a Šimáček, 1927. 108 s. : i. info
- HOLCOVÁ, Milena. Evropa : jih : s prázdnou kapsou, 93/94. Edited by Petr Hlubuček. Praha: Oáza, 1993. 242 s. : m. info
- SCHUSTER, Peter. Evropa : sever : s prázdnou kapsou, 93/94. Edited by Petr Hlubuček. Praha: Oáza, 1993. 256 s. : m. info
- Erasmus a spol. , DVD, Francie / Španělsko, 2002, 122 min
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods depend on the type of mobility program as well as on the offer of host institution and vary from lectures to seminars, guided personal study, project work, Internship or placement and many others.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by credits recognition. The number of credits depends on number of credits acquired by student during studies abroad and, at the same time, recognized by his department as relevant. In case the foreign host university does not use ECTS, the credits are assigned upon the decision of the department on the basis of submitted documents. In both cases, the preliminary consultation with the department prior to the departure is necessary. On a regular basis, the courses taken in foreign university are agreed in advance by signing the Learning agreement.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: předmět bude ukončen po předložení výpisu z předmětů z hostitelské univerzity
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: předmět je vyučován v zahraničí.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude určen vyučujícím.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2012/FSS100