FSS:FSS190 Placement Abroad - Course Information
FSS190 Placement AbroadFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michal Čevelíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer), Mgr. Pavel Sedláček (deputy)
Mgr. Lucie Novotná, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Michal Pink, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Zbyněk Ulčák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Veronika Zapletalová, Ph.D. (lecturer), PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D. (deputy)
Bc. Lenka Bloudíčková (assistant)
Olga Cídlová, DiS. (assistant)
Ing. Soňa Enenkelová (assistant)
Ing. Kateřina Holečková (assistant)
Ing. Veronika Išová (assistant)
Mgr. Hana Kotolová, DiS. (assistant)
Bc. Lucie Pospíšilová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D.
Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Dagmar Hábová
Supplier department: Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 435 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Placement abroad is a course designed for Masaryk University bachelor degree students to transfer credits from internships abroad. Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to gain experience and practical skills at foreign firms and institutions; to extend knowledge within students' specialization as well as their language skills.
- Learning outcomes
- Through internships, students improve their capabilities to apply gained knowledge in practice and to adapt to new work environment abroad, as well as language skills and competitive advantage on the job market.
- Course is registered before the semester prior to the departure. Credits are given by the teacher on the basis of document confirming the activity fulfilled at a foreign institution. http://www.fss.muni.cz/students/abroad/credits_recognition.
- OLDMAN, Mark and Random HAMADEH. The internship bible. 10th ed. New York: Random House, 2005. xx, 626. ISBN 0375764682. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical training.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by credits recognition. The number of credits depends on number hours spent in foreign institution. The credits are assigned upon the decision of the department on the basis of submitted documents.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: předmět bude ukončen po předložení potvrzení o vykonané praxi a zprávy z praxe
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: předmět je vyučován v zahraničí.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude určen vyučujícím (1 - 30 ECTS kreditů).