FSS:FSSd0900 Research Abroad - Course Information
FSSd0900 Research AbroadFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Vít Hloušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jan Holzer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Karel Stibral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Hana Hoblová (assistant)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Martin Vaculík, Ph.D.
Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Dagmar Hábová
Supplier department: Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 55 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course enables MU doctoral degree students to transfer credits gained during study period abroad. Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to gain experience at foreign higher education institutions; to get to know educational system applied in other countries;to establish contacts for future collaboration, to deepen knowledge within students' specialization as well as their language skills. Fulfillment conditions are determined by the Doctoral Board of the respective study program.
- Learning outcomes
- Through completion of this course students: gain experience at foreign higher education institutions; get to know educational system applied in other countries; establish contacts for future collaboration, deepen knowledge within students' specialization as well as their language skills.
- Course is registered after the return from study period abroad. It is necessary to consult learning agreement or courses taken abroad with your supervisor prior to the stay at foreign university. The procedure is described here: http://www.fss.muni.cz/students/abroad/credits_recognition?lang=en
- Stacie Nevadomski Berdan: A Student Guide to Study Abroad,Institute of International Education (August 23, 2013)
- Erasmus a spol. , DVD, Francie / Španělsko, 2002, 122 min
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods depend on the type of mobility program as well as on the offer of host institution and vary from lectures to seminars, guided personal study, dissertation project work.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by colloquium. The number of credits depends on number of credits acquired by student during studies abroad and, at the same time, recognized by his supervisor as relevant. In case the foreign host university does not use ECTS, the credits are assigned upon the decision of the supervisor on the basis of submitted documents. In both cases, the preliminary consultation with the supervisor prior to the departure is necessary. On a regular basis, the courses taken in foreign university are agreed in advance by signing the Learning Agreement.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: předmět bude ukončen po předložení výpisu z předmětů z hostitelské univerzity
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: předmět je vyučován v zahraničí.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude určen vyučujícím.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/FSSd0900