FSS:FSSd0990 Placement Abroad - Course Information
FSSd0990 Placement AbroadFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Vít Hloušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jan Holzer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Karel Stibral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Hana Hoblová (assistant)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Martin Vaculík, Ph.D.
Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Dagmar Hábová
Supplier department: Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 90 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Placement abroad is a course designed for Masaryk University doctoral degree students to transfer credits from internships abroad. Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to gain experience and practical skills at foreign firms and research institutions; to extend knowledge within students' specialization as well as their language skills. Fulfillment conditions are determined by the Doctoral Board of the respective study program.
- Learning outcomes
- Through completion of this course students: gain experience at foreign institutions; adapt to new work and research environment; establish contacts for future collaboration; deepen knowledge within students' specialization as well as their research abilities and language skills.
- Course is registered after the return from study period abroad. It is necessary to consult Training Agreement with your supervisor prior to the stay at foreign university. The procedure is described here: http://www.fss.muni.cz/students/abroad/credits_recognition?lang=en
- Rocking Internship Abroad: 12 Tested And Proven Ways To Have A fun And Productive Internship by Mercy Kabue and Resa Gooding
- Teaching methods
- Practical training.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by colloquium. The number of credits depends on number of hours spent in foreign institution. The credits are assigned upon the decision of the supervisor on the basis of submitted documents.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: předmět bude ukončen po předložení potvrzení o praxi a zprávy z praxe
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: předmět je vyučován v zahraničí.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude určen vyučujícím (1 - 30 ECTS kreditů).
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/FSSd0990