FSS:MEB438 Energy Law - Course Information
MEB438 Energy LawFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Jirušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martin Švec (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Filip Černoch, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- each odd Friday 10:00–13:40 M117
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! ESS413 Energy Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 24 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 6/24, only registered: 0/24
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Energy Security Studies (Eng.) (programme FSS, N-MS)
- European Politics (Eng.) (programme FSS, N-PL)
- European Governance (programme FSS, N-MS)
- Joint Master Programme in International Relations: Europe from the Visegrad Perspective (programme FSS, N-MS)
- International Relations and Energy Security (programme FSS, N-MS)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses