FSS:MVZn5002 Creative Leadership - Course Information
MVZn5002 Creative Leadership: Facing 21st Century ChallengesFaculty of Social Studies
The course is not taught in Autumn 2021
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Prof. Dr. César Díaz-Carrera (lecturer), PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Martin Chovančík, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! MVZ502 Creative Leadership && ! NOW ( MVZ502 Creative Leadership )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main purpose of this interactive course -intended as an invitation to a series of collective conversations within the safe context of a learning community- is geared to the exploration of our current human predicament, the key role played by Leadership, and the requirements needed to overcome our most pressing challenges of which we apperar to be only dimly aware.
- Learning outcomes
- The exploration of our current human predicament, the key role played by Leadership, and the requirements needed to overcome our most pressing challenges
- I. Will Man Prevail? An Epystemyc Journey and the Cure of Reality. II. The Courage to Creatively Lead in a Global Environment: Critical Meta-Skills. III. What do Future European Leaders Need to Learn Today? IV. Composing a Creative Life. Self-Leadership Revisited
- Creative leadership signposts in higher education :... turn left at the duck pond! Edited by J. Fiona Peterson. 1 online r. ISBN 9789462094239. info
- The Center for Creative Leadership handbook of leadership development. Edited by Ellen Van Velsor - Cynthia D. McCauley - Marian N. Ruderman. 3rd ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, a Wiley Imprint, 2010. xli, 484 p. ISBN 9780470387399. info
- Teaching methods
- Expert lectures and discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Discussion participation and essay.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught only once.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: September 25-29, 2017.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2021/MVZn5002