FSS:PSY433 Cognitive-Behavioral Approach - Course Information
PSY433 Cognitive-Behavioral ApproachFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Julián Kuric (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Julián Kuric
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Radana Šrubařová
- Fri 22. 4. 8:00–18:00 J501, Fri 29. 4. 8:00–18:00 J501, Fri 6. 5. 8:00–18:00 J501, Fri 20. 5. 8:00–18:00 J501
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PSY406 Psychotherapy
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FSS, N-PS)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Pro otevření kurzu je potřeba minimálně 10 zapsaných studentů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses