FSS:PSY537 Educational and school psychol - Course Information
PSY537 Educational and school psychologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Šárka Portešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Alice Vašáková (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Jabůrek (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Šárka Portešová, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Thu 22. 9. 8:00–9:30 U23, Thu 6. 10. 8:00–9:30 U23, Thu 20. 10. 8:00–9:30 U23, Thu 3. 11. 8:00–9:30 U23
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
PSY537/SB: Thu 22. 9. 11:30–13:00 U53, Thu 6. 10. 11:30–13:00 U53, Thu 20. 10. 11:30–13:00 U53, Thu 3. 11. 11:30–13:00 U53
- PSY411 Educational and School Psych
Educational and School Psychology II assumes knowledge of developmental, educational, school and counseling psychology.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 13 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/13, only registered: 0/13, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/13
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FSS, N-PS)
- Course objectives
- The goal is to lead students to apply of existing knowledge in the educational process, both in schools and in councelling centers. The course will primarily cover topics related to school counseling, namely prevention of behavioral disorders, process of learning, professional orientation.
- 1. Counseling services at school, including legislation 2. School psychologist, negotiating, contracts 3. Prevention and intervention 4. Problems of pupils with special educational needs 5. Diagnostics 6. School climate, class climate 7. Career counseling 8. Counseling interview 9. Individual consultancy (psychological counseling for pupils, parents, teachers)
- ŠTECH, Stanislav and Jana ZAPLETALOVÁ. Úvod do školní psychologie. Vydání první. Praha: Portál, 2013. 230 stran. ISBN 9788026203681. info
- Teaching methods
- The main teaching methods will be lectures, special tasks individual work of students.
- Assessment methods
- oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Povinný předmět profilace Pedagogická a školní psychologie.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Povinný předmět profilace Pedagogická a školní psychologie. Studenti s touto profilací jsou upřednostněni.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses