FSS:PSYb1020 Personality Psychology - Course Information
PSYb1020 Personality PsychologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Širůček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Širůček, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Mon 16:00–17:40 Aula
- ! PSY102 Personality Psychology
The course is intended for first year students and requires only reading comprehension in English.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Personality psychology is one of the introductory courses. Students will get to close contact with basic concepts of the field, including the historical and cultural context and current interpretations.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will know the basic directions of personality psychology and will be able to discuss their accents. These will be mainly the traditional directions of personality psychology, which have left a living legacy in contemporary concepts and are the starting point of modern psychotherapeutic approaches.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2023/PSYb1020