FSS:PSYd0003 Developmental psychology - Course Information
PSYd0003 Developmental psychologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ivo Čermák, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Graf, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Lenka Lacinová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Šárka Portešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Vladimír Smékal, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Lenka Lacinová, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! PSY003 Developmental psychology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to obtain general knowledge/view based on new research findings and theories of such domains of developmantal psychology which are relevant to the topic of disertation.
- Learning outcomes
- Paper - critical review, 20 pages.
- - a study of relevant literature - preparing and writing of critical review
- Relevant hanbooks, monographs and papers
- Teaching methods
- reading, writing, discussion
- Assessment methods
- discussion with supervisor and his/her evaluation
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/PSYd0003