FSS:PSYd0004 Social psychology - Course Information
PSYd0004 Social psychologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ivo Čermák, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Graf, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Jan Šerek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martin Vaculík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Zbyněk Vybíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! PSY004 Social psychology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to obtain general knowledge/view based on new research findings and theories of such domains of social psychology which are relevant to the topic of disertation.
- Learning outcomes
- Paper - critical review, 20 pages.
- - a study of relevant literature - preparing and writing of critical review
- Relevant hanbooks, monographs and papers
- Teaching methods
- reading, writing, discussion
- Assessment methods
- discussion with supervisor and his/her evaluation
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/PSYd0004