FSS:PSYd0115 Dissertation project - Course Information
PSYd0115 Presentation and defense of the dissertation projectFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Hynek Cígler, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Jan Roubal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Řiháček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Zbyněk Vybíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- To prepare project of PhD thesis It consists: - introduction the problem, theoretical and methodological framework of research, - aims of research and research questions - methods (sample, instruments, procedures) Public defense of project
- Learning outcomes
- After defense of project, a studenty will be able - to prepare research, collect data and make data analysis, - to write theoretical and empirical part of PhD thesis
- theory research questions methods
- Books and papers relevant to topic of disertation
- Teaching methods
- presentation of project
- Assessment methods
- public defense of project
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.